Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Weapon in Mafia Wars 2 Dive Knife

I was so happy knowing that I've got a new weapon  the Dive Knife. I acquire it from fighting rivals in Badlands, it would be a clear advantage for me to win fights over 30 Level mafia people. Unfortunately I wasn't able to use it because I need to reach level 31 before I could use it. I was thinking why is it that I am not allowed to use the weapon well in fact I have acquire it for free they should have place it in the marketplace and wait for it to be unlock when I reach the required level. Is this some kind of a bug in the system, that it wasn't suppose to be given until I reach level 31? Hmmmmm????????

2 comments:

  1. Gaming companies pay out the big number involving funds regarding a great individual game unit. Programmers function at them time AND night to eliminate any kind of glitch, but then, a gamer is still an gamer.
    FRIV games and y8 games

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i keep a good open home coverage regarding my group in order to request questions, supply comments, or perhaps tell us with regards to anything I want to realize. For years, When i believed that will open home meant When i would have to be open the complete time period When i was at my office.watches

    ReplyDelete